MMI Problems

Pablo56

I used to extend the ring time on incomming calls to 30 seconds before going onto answere machine. This stopped after some updates and now is back to factory setting of 15 seconds.

I have tried
**61*101**30#
**61**101**30#
**61*901*11*30#

None of these work. I tried it on my new A13 and get MMI Started followed by the 3 line message

call forwarding
when no reply for all basic services
Connection problem or invalid MMI code

Well here in the uk ALL mobile phones (not fones) have a voice messinging system. They have done for as long as I remember. Both my A40 and A40 go to voice mail after the mobile hasn't been answered. Can't understand where you get your phones from. eBay, charety shop?

Well here in the uk ALL mobile phones (not fones) have a voice messinging system. They have done for as long as I remember. Both my A40 and A40 go to voice mail after the mobile hasn't been answered. Can't understand where you get your phones from. eBay, charety shop?
Well mbe l answer quicker than you do, lf l miss a call l get missed call and a number message.

Mbe l best move back to UK from URANUS.:ROFLMAO:

Dial 2905 to turn your voicemail on and call 2915 to turn it off. Calls to these numbers are free. Remember, if you are setting up your voicemail for the first time, ensure you dial 905 to change your voicemail pin code from its default (Tesco mobile)

Phones do not HAVE TO go to voice mail, that is merely a setting in the call forwarding section.
I've had a phone from several different carriers and I have set none up to go to voicemail as I hate it.
Now as for the length of time setting, I'll go look through my phone and see if I can find the setting for you.

Back