Mmmm what have I done lol

Cyphor

Hello guys hope you are well?
Had my vu+ uno set up nicely with openatv 6.1 and whooshbuild infinity.
If I went into channel menu, favourites there was already a lovely list of freesat / entertainment etc in there, the freesat one was really good as it had programs listed as they where on sky box.
I was playing around with cams and the box didn’t like it and as only want it for freesat done complete fresh install again.
All done and auto bouquets (28.2e) installed and set up.
However no favourites as before, I’ve been searching high and low to find where I gone wrong, just want freesat listed as was beforehand, lesson learnt backup is your friend.
please help you lovely people I will forever love you

Hello guys hope you are well?
Had my vu+ uno set up nicely with openatv 6.1 and whooshbuild infinity.
If I went into channel menu, favourites there was already a lovely list of freesat / entertainment etc in there, the freesat one was really good as it had programs listed as they where on sky box.
I was playing around with cams and the box didn’t like it and as only want it for freesat done complete fresh install again.
All done and auto bouquets (28.2e) installed and set up.
However no favourites as before, I’ve been searching high and low to find where I gone wrong, just want freesat listed as was beforehand, lesson learnt backup is your friend.
please help you lovely people I will forever love you
Are you using the plugin version to create bouquets

Will be in the settings on it then by the sounds,Will check for you now
I’ve noticed I have 2 versions of abm installed both the same title apart from one has (28.2E) at the end, could this be why, having 2 is conflicting with each other?
No matter what settings I try, no bouquets are created?
Would getting a 28.2e channel list help?
I’ve also noted that the abm without (28.2e) at end tries to scan sky UK and freesat UK but gives tuner error even though channels are working
Thanks for all your help

are you sure the 28.8 isn't just autobouquets rather than autobouquetsmaker?

It sounds like you have installed autobouquetmaker (ABM) Found in system plugins and autobouquets (ABe2) which is found in Extensions
Check by green button > red > autobouquets, if so delete this one.
Infinity installs ABM for you, so there is no need to install anything extra. I am not sure how you ended up with two lol
Did you restore settings?

Edit
Just a thought is it the `all channels` bouquet you are after?

Last edited:
It sounds like you have installed autobouquetmaker (ABM) Found in system plugins and autobouquets (ABe2) which is found in Extensions
Check by green button > red > autobouquets, if so delete this one.
Infinity installs ABM for you, so there is no need to install anything extra. I am not sure how you ended up with two lol
Did you restore settings?

Edit
Just a thought is it the `all channels` bouquet you are after?
Thank you mate I’ll delete that one when home.
I looking for the freesat settings that displayed them as per freesat channel numbers / order.
Thanks again

These are the setting for autobouquetmaker (ABM)
Menu > setup > reception > autobouquetsmaker > providers
grab.png

These are the setting for autobouquetmaker (ABM)
Menu > setup > reception > autobouquetsmaker > providers
View attachment 42813
Thank you mate that done trick, all good now.
Only other minor issue if you can help, after update the other day lcd screen on front box went off, receiver working fine just no display. Any ideas what that could be?
Thank you

I am not sure tbh as I dont have that box but press menu > setup > usage&GUI
Do you have STB Display/LCD setup or anything similar
Maybe someone with that box can help

Back