mmmmmm How did i find you ????

Linny40

TK LADY VETERAN
Well i found HiTeck elsewhere, invited him to a tech site i was mod on and also my Repti site and then he started his own site, got an invite and thats it rest is history as they say.

Now this is home as far as tech sites are concerned no need to go elsewhere!
Made a good group of friends before this site, which we all came to join and now the whole family is here and growing.

Last edited:

Evastar

TK Veteran
Well i met linny on one site, she invited me to her site, and another one that she was a mod on, after that closed HT invited me here :)

Really feel positive about this place, we have a great bunch of members so far and everything has started off very well :)

noelyf

VIP Member
I know most members from another website. :)
I know HiTech a long time now, from the same website. :)

The rest is history lol

dee

TK Veteran
lol i found you all sleeping ruff under a bridge while out with the dogs:loco:seriously stumbled across a site and met sum great mates on here been stalking them ever since. and no the restaining order wont work noel. lol

rtm27

VIP Member
I was running freely thru the woods, when I was caught in a snare, hit with a tranquilizer dart, and next thing I knew I was here...:willy nilly: :loco:

Seriously, a few on here I know from another site, was invited to another site....then another.....and finally, got an invite to this one.

Seems like only yesterday, when you could count the number of members on one hand.........ah, memories!!(y)(y)

Gman496

Super Moderator
Staff member
They tell me that I got hit with a bus & spent some time in a coma, so I don't remember how I got here or where I came from either!

Who are all you people anyway? :grimacing:

-

Evastar

TK Veteran
I was wondering why it took you so long to get here ;)

Seriously, seeing as you don't remember after the coma, can i have that ten thousand euro i lent you at christmas back please?

Gman496

Super Moderator
Staff member
I know you just asked me a question, what's your name again? but I just can't remember what it was..... ?????

Sorry I can't be more helpful....

-

Linny40

TK LADY VETERAN
gman im also sure if i remember b4 you went into your coma that you promised me a diamond ring .......................... im still waiting lol!

Gman496

Super Moderator
Staff member
gman im also sure if i remember b4 you went into your coma that you promised me a diamond ring .......................... im still waiting lol!
Gee's Benny that rings a bell I think....

This picture keeps coming to the fore......

-

Evastar

TK Veteran
ROFL, just as well anto isn't on, or you'd have three of us after you gman ;)

I'm pretty sure that's her diamond ;)

Gman496

Super Moderator
Staff member
I knew I was keeping it for someone.... Who's Panto? Is she nice! Did I promise her a ring too........

I keep getting flashes of this lovely dreamy avatar but I'm not sure what it means......

-

Gman496

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'll have to have a shave & get the hair cut so.

I'm getting all nervous now.........

-

anto1969

Super Moderator
Staff member
Forum Supporter
Yea Gman i do remember you giving me that diamond in another place where I made most of my friends that I now reside with here, and were all one big happy family :)

Jog your memory yet Gman :grin:

Gman496

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yea Gman i do remember you giving me that diamond in another place where I made most of my friends that I now reside with here, and were all one big happy family :)

Jog your memory yet Gman :grin:
Now I'm gone from being all nervous to being all excited....

You were right yourastar, she is lovely.

-

homesick

VIP Member
Forum Supporter
I was invited by Eva, to both cable mods, and here. Unfourtanlly i never got around to joining cable modz.