Mobile phone number query

cactikid

VIP Member
Think i have another odd number you UK guys can help with

+44 7526 995*** but says they are calling from Ashbourne.

If living in Ireland would their number not be +44 no prefix code and 995*** but is number short digits as on a UK phone
Possibly another scammer at work.

Yes +44 told me it was UK but it was the short number of 6 digits as Ireand has 10 for a mobile.
Cheers another scammer on Whats app to be blocked

The three asterisks and leading 0 owing to international dialling are not present in your post. So it's 11 in total.

I think there is an Ashbourne in Kent, in England,
That number is correct amount of digits for UK mobile.
Surely an Irish number would show as +353 ?
I use a dual sim phone and it's only when I have a local mainland Europe sim that no prefix is shown on WhatsApp, my UK SIM and my Irish SIM both show the relevant prefixes even when in that country.

I think there is an Ashbourne in Kent, in England,
That number is correct amount of digits for UK mobile.
Surely an Irish number would show as +353 ?
I use a dual sim phone and it's only when I have a local mainland Europe sim that no prefix is shown on WhatsApp, my UK SIM and my Irish SIM both show the relevant prefixes even when in that country.
Yeah there is an asbourne in kent it’s not far from Ashford where my mate moved from

I've just rung it.
"This is an automated message for Cactikid from the offices of Santa Claus Inc.
Please note we are out of "Inflatable Ingrid" blow up sex dolls, please make another choice

Nearly there you are as all the volcano ones have blown their load and have to rest up and have a fag after :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Some irish numbers show up as +353 if unknown to me but others show as up as a named friend.

Few years ago with customer car in for service they used a UK number to ring with all those prefixs

Rechecked phone log of blocked calls again and 6 is seen on many + other countries.

They did want it posted today Sunday but we dont have services running , do UK have services for couriers on a Sunday?

Nearly there you are as all the volcano ones have blown their load and have to rest up and have a fag after :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Some irish numbers show up as +353 if unknown to me but others show as up as a named friend.

Few years ago with customer car in for service they used a UK number to ring with all those prefixs

Rechecked phone log of blocked calls again and 6 is seen on many + other countries.

They did want it posted today Sunday but we dont have services running , do UK have services for couriers on a Sunday?
Some do bud usually dpd and hermes on a Sunday

Alot of scammers have started ringing off mobile numbers now because people know to just let it ring out or hang up if its a landmine. If it's important you get a voicemail lol

Getting more scammers using Gumtree and sending a message via Whatsapp and numbers are seen and the Add states PayPal or cash on collection.
They keep on saying they will organise shipment yea right.

Back