- Peaches Geldof, 25, found dead today at her home in Wrotham, Kent
- Kent Police called to house at 1.35pm today, said death was 'sudden' and 'unexplained'
- She was the second daughter of musician Bob Geldof and Paula Yates
- The former wild child leaves two sons Astala, 20 months, and Phaedra, 10 months
- She was married to Thomas Cohen, lead singer of rock band S.C.U.M
- She was previously married to rock musician Max Drummey but the pair separated in 2009
- Peaches lost her own mother when she was just 11 years old
- Paula Yates died of a drug overdose in September 2000
- Her last tweet, posted on Sunday was a picture of her as a baby in her mother's arms
- In a heartbreaking statement, father Bob said: 'We are beyond pain'
Peaches Geldof has died today at the age of 25.
The mother-of-two, daughter of Bob Geldof and Paula Yates, was found by police at her house in Wrotham, Kent, at 1.35pm. Kent Police said the death was 'sudden' and 'unexplained'.
In a heartbreaking statement her father Bob said: 'Peaches has died. We are beyond pain. She was the wildest, funniest, cleverest, wittiest and the most bonkers of all of us.
'Writing 'was' destroys me afresh. What a beautiful child. How is this possible that we will not see her again? How is that bearable?
'We loved her and will cherish her forever. How sad that sentence is.
'Tom and her sons Astala and Phaedra will always belong in our family, fractured so often, but never broken. Bob, Jeanne, Fifi, Pixie and Tiger Geldof.'