More channels gone.

Right guys need some advice or just a bit of information my age a has been working fine for the duration of me owning it I've been away for a week come back no movie channels are working, I've lost Nat Geo and some other documentaries, sky one the channels are still there with program names but when you click on them it just has black screens says it has signal etc but nothing displaying like it jammed I guess.

Are we slowly getting switched off from the sky channels, I've run updates but no luck is there anything in the pipeline in terms of updates/fixes does anyone know of or am I doing anything wrong.

Right guys need some advice or just a bit of information my age a has been working fine for the duration of me owning it I've been away for a week come back no movie channels are working, I've lost Nat Geo and some other documentaries, sky one the channels are still there with program names but when you click on them it just has black screens says it has signal etc but nothing displaying like it jammed I guess.

Are we slowly getting switched off from the sky channels, I've run updates but no luck is there anything in the pipeline in terms of updates/fixes does anyone know of or am I doing anything wrong.

I did a service search 2 days ago and most of the channels came up in HD. ( Which looked promising) but quite the reverse as clearly we can't get them . I noticed the channel list on the service search getting smaller and smaller. Though on the service search itself it still showed 900 odd. Either my signal is not right or in thinking what your thinking

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Back