More channels gone.

Hi many thanks for that. I'm hoping to get the iptv . It was just an example of sky and their charges if you only really liked one or 2 channels . Nat Geo Wild being one they would expect u to buy the full package .. They should give people a little more choice . Be a little more flexible . Well thats what i think anyway. Programmes feed our brains and our souls

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

has the lifetime channel stopped working for others too, both my boxes its stopped working though for how long I have no idea as dont watch it very often, lifetime plus 1 still works for me.

Lifetime gone for me . Guess that wont be back in any of our lifetimes hehe [emoji26]

Well they have the power and control now so in my opinion could be any time now. They clearly are succeeding in removing the initial and first channels so their going to carry on till they got everything back. I think its time to move on from sky asap and go with the iptv and save yourself a headache in days or weeks to come.

Well they have the power and control now so in my opinion could be any time now. They clearly are succeeding in removing the initial and first channels so their going to carry on till they got everything back. I think its time to move on from sky asap and go with the iptv and save yourself a headache in days or weeks to come.

Already have. But I have friends who don't have the broadband speeds for iptv.

Have they changed provider or upgraded. Surely fibre optic would do the trick.

They might strike lucky in getting normal or the fastest broadband they can find on the internet.

But i know.. Everyone needs good WiFi now more than ever. It may take a while for the sly company to grab all their channels back so at the moment at least we are all aware of it going bit by bit which gives us a bit of time to try and find alternatives. Rather than them grabbing the lot back in one go.

any one having probs with sly 1. gone black in ROI on whoosh. can do work around via providers but not clearing using ROI region in ABM

No sorry i was just texting u back to say I'm uk. But I'll download roi now and get back to u

any one having probs with sly 1. gone black in ROI on whoosh. can do work around via providers but not clearing using ROI region in ABM

Woosh uses abe2 not ABM but if you're using ABM go in configure and check include not indexed channels is yes then update config files then run abm scan

If virmin have a brain I would not change to nagra 4. Seeing as you have to a active service from them they could pick up a bucket load of broadband connections.

£30-£40 for a connection with home phone better than nothing. It's not like sly aim your dish and any broadband would do, sly gets nothing, it's not quite the same for virmin

I think alot of wifi companies will benefit from this .. One persons loss is another's gain

Back