More channels gone.

Dead_dog

Disappointingly, I awoke this morning to the sight of more blank channels.

The Sports news workaround no longer works. Sports 4&5 (UK and ROI) now gone. Atlantic +1 also gone.

Death by a thousand cuts.

Sorry siilver. Other than the rant thread (where info will become very hard to find) I didn't notice. Happy to have this thread deleted in that case

trust me you wont be the only one. there will be alot over the next week or so
please dont worry

that is what the rant thread is for
missing channels

Yes i can confirm all disney channels not working and all temp fixed channels no longer working along with ssps5.

I cannot understand if sky are blocking these channels, (i believe they are) then why not block all at same time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MY LIST OF CHANNELS NO LONGER WORKING.

CHANNELS DOWN UPTO NOW

Sky atlantic
Sky atlantic+1
Sky living
Comedyxtra
Sky2
Tcm
Sspts2
Sspts4
Sspts5
Eurosports1
Eurosports2
Sspts news
sspts box office
Chelsea tv
Disney xd
Disney xd*1
Disney channel
Disney channel+1
Disney junior
Disney junior+1

This is not a complaint or moan, its just a list of non working channels for other people to view so people can compare with their own setup

All these channels are gone on mine to. Hope they can resolve it soon. Does anyone on here have iptv?

Did anyone notice their boxes randomly reboot last night around 10 to 8 UK time and then again this morning around 8/8:30? This happened to my box the last time channels went off, just wondering if it was connected?

Hopefully the guys at oscom will sort it, I think as the week goes on we'll see more and more channels disappear, someone mentioned in another thread about moving to virmin, however is it only a matter of time before they start to roll out the same? Or do people think they won't be affected?

Did anyone notice their boxes randomly reboot last night around 10 to 8 UK time and then again this morning around 8/8:30? This happened to my box the last time channels went off, just wondering if it was connected?
i noticed my box was frozen on the time on the front at 3.05am

so sky have paid for the rights to broadcast its satellite in britain .
but now they want to restrict the make & type of hardware their software can be transmitted through
as even folks that pay sky for a legit card can't watch on anything but sky's own receiver ??
would that not be like, say for eg spotify (or whoever) trying to make you listen to their broadcasts/streams on only a sony for eg. machine ??
surely this whole thing is against fair competition ( or whatever the actual legal term is)
are they not basically making technomate/vu/edision etc etc obselete ??

Even tho sky atlantic no longer works, its not even in my entertainments list after nightly update. Is that the same with everyone else here

I'm on latest wooshbuild on a h2s and vu+ . Latest wb config installed too

I have just deleted epg and rescanned and also did abm e2 scan and its still not there

I have just deleted epg and rescanned and also did abm e2 scan and its still not there

Wooshman took Atlantic off the epg last week and provided an alternative in his bouquets tab, but as its now off line completely, it has been removed

Back