More channels gone

it all ready started this morning some people still did not know it had gone black screen

So what happened here?
has this happened before ?
Is there anyway the guys that develop the software we install on the boxes can get the stations working again ?
or is it to much work ? ...
that sthe million dollar answer ho knows if it ever will come back plenty other options out there to watch iptv vm kodi and more

that sthe million dollar answer ho knows if it ever will come back plenty other options out there to watch iptv vm kodi and more
Isn't IP tv streaming ? .. people over sell the servers all the time.

Please i've heard there's no EPG or normal stations ( like irish / movies / news / doc's etc )

So what happened here?
Is there anyway the guys that develop the software we install on the boxes can get the stations working again ?
Just a waiting game no one knows as this is beyond our control with what is happening we may hear something or we may not tbh

So what happened here?
Just a waiting game no one knows as this is beyond our control with what is happening we may hear something or we may not tbh

Please i've heard there's no EPG or normal stations ( like irish / movies / news / doc's etc )

Some providers of iptv do have epg there is normal stations and s** channels I havnt got epg with my iptv my provider looking into it but some do come with full epg don't know if that heps

Never - people will always op for cheap services and they will end up struggling to handle the load on it.

Get a test and if your happy take out a 1 month sub. If your happy after that time then take out a years sub.

As for the epg you can set up your own epg manually.

Take a look below at how mines is set up.

9653443b1b476e0dd5a44fd82ca6e19d.jpg

a81c479f075a5fc004ae24adf6cf2cbb.jpg

Enjoy and every has to stop panicking... all good things must come to and end but there are a lot of alternatives out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(For enigma2 boxes at least) you can use the Satelite channels EPG info for each of the IPTV channels by changing the stream reference in Echanneliser.

Or you can use xmltv and do it manually. You'd also benefit from creating a cron script to download the epg daily.

Never - people will always op for cheap services and they will end up struggling to handle the load on it.

Get a test and if your happy take out a 1 month sub. If your happy after that time then take out a years sub.

Enjoy and every has to stop panicking... all good things must come to and end but there are a lot of alternatives out there.

Hi,
is there a dummies guide to getting bouquets and epg for iptv? TIA

You'll need to download echanneliser and connect to your Zgemma. Then you manually create bouquets and copy your iptv channels into the relevant bouquets. YouTube is your friend [emoji106]

I'm looking for a decent guide to setting up an epg for iptv. iptv works perfectly on both my zgemma's, I just dont know how to install the epg for it and this to show in my bouquets. Can anyone help? Many thanks

Eazzzy sorry but I'm a new and not really played with the Zgemma H2s box. your set up looks ideal, any chance you can point me in the right direction, I can't find if IPTV works properly on the Zgemma H2s I've downloaded through TS Panel but never find anything. is there any info/guide to set up like your your pics?? Thanks

Eazzzy sorry but I'm a new and not really played with the Zgemma H2s box. your set up looks ideal, any chance you can point me in the right direction, I can't find if IPTV works properly on the Zgemma H2s I've downloaded through TS Panel but never find anything. is there any info/guide to set up like your your pics?? Thanks

I'm looking for a decent guide to setting up an epg for iptv. iptv works perfectly on both my zgemma's, I just dont know how to install the epg for it and this to show in my bouquets. Can anyone help? Many thanks

Here you go mate. Hope it helps.

Ignore where he mentions the U.S. and Canadian channels in the top 5/6 of the EPG add on menu, they seem to have been removed.....well I couldn't find them at least!

It will probably do the same thing mine did and install ALL the iptv channels in one new, extra bouquet at the very top of your favourites menu. You can go through and move all the channels into your old EPG to take the place of the dead channels. It's time consuming but if you're a touch OCD like me...very satisfying when its finished.

Best of luck.

How do you set up iptv like that please
Thanks
Rich

Back