More channels gone

I'm buggered apart from using Kodi and hoping for a good stream!

No cable in the area, no fibre in the area and i'm in a rental property so can't install a motorized dish!

I refuse to go to Sly, I'd rather do without than pay their prices.

I have noticed something not sure if any one has picked this up but if you have subtitles on and put it on any channel that is currently not working like sky sports 1-5 you get subtitles. Am pretty sure few years back we had a situation were some channels wer not clearing and a firmware update was needed not sure if its the same thing

I have noticed something not sure if any one has picked this up but if you have subtitles on and put it on any channel that is currently not working like sky sports 1-5 you get subtitles. Am pretty sure few years back we had a situation were some channels wer not clearing and a firmware update was needed not sure if its the same thing

I have noticed something not sure if any one has picked this up but if you have subtitles on and put it on any channel that is currently not working like sky sports 1-5 you get subtitles. Am pretty sure few years back we had a situation were some channels wer not clearing and a fireware update was needed not sure if its the same thing

Ive been offered the VM line via a zgemma h2h

is this a better option than IPTV? I dont know much about IPTV at all

I would need to buy a zgemma h2h box first which is going to cost me about 80 quid so it would be handy to know if it will be worth the expense

zegemma will run fine on IPTV but SD is a safer option as to HD.
i have run 3 and convinced
mag 254 runs smooother than zegemma but provider i use is honest and reliable
never took subs off myself since beginning of April.

Ive been offered the VM line via a zgemma h2h

is this a better option than IPTV? I dont know much about IPTV at all

I would need to buy a zgemma h2h box first which is going to cost me about 80 quid so it would be handy to know if it will be worth the expense

i have run 3 . and convinced
mag 254 runs smooother but provider i use is honest and reliable
n

n
Hi Stuss, would you recommend the Mag 254 then, where did you get it from as I've heard there are a few Chinese clones floating about. Also, if it's OK with you, could you DM me the details of your IPTV provider if you wouldn't mind please.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

n
Hi Stuss, would you recommend the Mag 254 then, where did you get it from as I've heard there are a few Chinese clones floating about. Also, if it's OK with you, could you DM me the details of your IPTV provider if you wouldn't mind please.

Hi Stuss, would you recommend the Mag 254 then, where did you get it from as I've heard there are a few Chinese clones floating about. Also, if it's OK with you, could you DM me the details of your IPTV

i bought 2 off ebay( busy bee supplier)
22 hour delivery..
100% genuine informir
i am on a free trial as my usual provider is on holiday until saturday.
its a free trial very good until i put football on HD..
my bloke has his own servers
99% glitch free
254 slighy quicker than 250
once i learn how to migrate my bouquets from zegemma think i have perfect set up

Last edited:
Hi Stuss, would you recommend the Mag 254 then, where did you get it from as I've heard there are a few Chinese clones floating about. Also, if it's OK with you, could you DM me the details of your IPTV provider if you wouldn't mind

Last edited:
Anybody know if IPTV is at the stage of offering 1080p ideally 60fps? Currently got a paid Kodi sub and that works fine for the time being also can you record on IPTV?

Back