More help plz, still "tune failed"

Rabby77

Hi back again after trying to get my zgemma 2s to display my freeview channels, it was coming up with "tune failed" even after rebooting and swapping the 2 cables round and rescanning the channels. My sly channels seem to be ok dunno why, but my patience with this wee box is wearing thin. I can only seem to get the missing channels back when I mess around with the tuner configuration a few times then the channels magically reappear. One thing i've noticed is that when I set the sky(uk) in the autobouquet settings to my area, I then go to autobouquets 28.2 to re-scan but it says at the top "area not set" and when I try to update I get a message saying set up area in settings or something ie it wont do a scan, when I've told it what region to scan. I think I need to re-install vix latest version but how do I do this without losing my line??? I'm new to it all and a guy helped me at the weekend but ive deleted his e-mail by accident. Ready to throw the fkn thing in thing in the bin Ive tried everything. Plz help before my wife and kid divorce me!!

What image is installed? Openvix or open atv? You need a good back up image installed and learn to get your line on and off. I can help np.

Sorry was on nightshift, just up if u can help me that would be great it's running on openvix so any help would be great, thnkx

Back