WooshBuild More issues after reflash!!!!

Spyke

I reflashed ATV and WBI the other night and I have had a couple of issues since which have been sorted, maybe more to come!!
Latest problem is I can't get my n line to work .. it is in usr/keys ... but going into softcam and restarting cam and server does nothing, it was fine before reflashing.
I've tried using the cam importer in WB config but that just crashes the box (as does flash a fresh open atv and trying to do a backup), I've also deleted it using dream explorer and ftp'd it back in but still nowt ... Any suggestions appreciated.
Ta

I reflashed ATV and WBI the other night and I have had a couple of issues since which have been sorted, maybe more to come!!
Latest problem is I can't get my n line to work .. it is in usr/keys ... but going into softcam and restarting cam and server does nothing, it was fine before reflashing.
I've tried using the cam importer in WB config but that just crashes the box (as does flash a fresh open atv and trying to do a backup), I've also deleted it using dream explorer and ftp'd it back in but still nowt ... Any suggestions appreciated.
Ta
Cam importer isn't working at the moment
Where have you pasted the line?
Lines beginning with N go in cccam.cfg in etc folder
Lines beginning with CWS go in newcamd.list in usr.keys folder

Cam importer isn't working at the moment
Where have you pasted the line?
Lines beginning with N go in cccam.cfg in etc folder
Lines beginning with CWS go in newcamd.list in usr.keys folder

Tried it in both usr/keys and etc .. Saying that .. I was only trying W, Gold and Dave ja vu channels which are staying black now but were OK before the reflash .. BT Sport is working, so it must not be my line.

Back