WooshBuild More strange EPG behaviour

waspman

Hi,
Although Epg seems to have settled down now, time wise, noticed a new problem with ITV Granada region.
I have latest Wooshbuild over ATV.
Running Zgemma h7S running only Freesat with SkyQ skin for epg.

OK heres the problem
Coronation Street will air its first episode at 7-30pm, to 8.00pm then the next programme Griffs New Zealand adventure should run from 8.00pm to 8.30pm then coronation Street airs its next episode from 8.30pm to 9.00pm.....BUT EPG shows no 2nd episode of coronation Street but instead shows Griffs New Zealand adventure wrongly running from 8.00pm to 9.00pm when it should only run from 8.00pm to 8.30pm.

I tried deleting epg data and re downloading but no joy.
I have checked I have correct time zone set on zgemma.
Any help much appreciated
Cheers

Cheers mate, so no way of keeping open atv and wooshbuild ? or should I reflash both of these that I already have installed?
Thanks

Thanks,
To be honest I like the look of wooshbuild, with the sky skin, unless I haven't been looking in the right place, wasn't overkeen on the look of grogbuild, I guess I will just have to put up with the epg error then if I want to keep wooshbuild and its skyq skin
Not sure though why it should just develop this fault?

Hi,
Although Epg seems to have settled down now, time wise, noticed a new problem with ITV Granada region.
I have latest Wooshbuild over ATV.
Running Zgemma h7S running only Freesat with SkyQ skin for epg.

OK heres the problem
Coronation Street will air its first episode at 7-30pm, to 8.00pm then the next programme Griffs New Zealand adventure should run from 8.00pm to 8.30pm then coronation Street airs its next episode from 8.30pm to 9.00pm.....BUT EPG shows no 2nd episode of coronation Street but instead shows Griffs New Zealand adventure wrongly running from 8.00pm to 9.00pm when it should only run from 8.00pm to 8.30pm.

I tried deleting epg data and re downloading but no joy.
I have checked I have correct time zone set on zgemma.
Any help much appreciated
Cheers
how are you pulling in epg via sat or epg importer also have you updated autobouquetsmaker config files.
by sat i mean just selecting channel and it should download epg if set up in epg settings.

Attachments

• Page 2.jpg
    Page 2.jpg
    335.7 KB · Views: 11
Thanks,
To be honest I like the look of wooshbuild, with the sky skin, unless I haven't been looking in the right place, wasn't overkeen on the look of grogbuild, I guess I will just have to put up with the epg error then if I want to keep wooshbuild and its skyq skin
Not sure though why it should just develop this fault?
Its probably the skin.
Change skins and see if it's the same using a different skin

Hi thanks for reply
Pulling epg through epg importer, automatic each day.
Not sure how to update autobouquets maker files

I have just had someone bring their box to me as they wanted me to check it as they had the same issue, plugged it in here and all was fine, not sure what the issue was but for them it started end of October and I put it down to when the clocks changed, it's happened to me before when clocks changed the epg had conflicts with shows being recorded twice etc one an hour earlier than it should be and the 2nd recording at the same time, but if you're just getting the problem it's not likely to be that.

If you are just running free Sat on H7s just reflash with latest Openvix, you won't really need a build and there are loads of skins to choose from in plugins.
But if you need a build use Grog or Willobuild as Wooshbuild is not supported as well as used to be.
I had the same problem with epg and the reflash solved it.
USB and download the latest version of Openvix from site

If you are just running free Sat on H7s just reflash with latest Openvix, you won't really need a build and there are loads of skins to choose from in plugins.
But if you need a build use Grog or Willobuild as Wooshbuild is not supported as well as used to be.
I had the same problem with epg and the reflash solved it.
USB and download the latest version of Openvix from site
Cheers mate

OK, so I will follow the kind advice offered.
I will remove open atv and load via then willowbuild. Any full instructions step by step for installing openvix and willowbuild please?

yes find willobuild in the resources section click the download button that will take you to his site as he has to host is own servers.
follow his instructions don't forget your box can run vix well so make sure you don't follow the h2s links.
You will see what i mean when you get there.

Cant believe it!!!
Started by reflashing open atv then wooshbuild = still got the epg problem.
Then flashed willowbuild, and early indications show same problem. Tonight epg should show coronation Street on twice. First between 7.30 and 8.00 pm then griffs new Zealand then coronation st back again between 8.30 and 9.00 pm.

So now have this on 2 different builds.

Back