Most Expensive Flops In Premier League History

No :cautious:

You could count on one hand the decent games he's had in the past two years
Agree, but no one can deny that he’s one of biggest talents in football. Small tweaks (I.e. giving the ball away with stupid tricks) will make him a beast of a player. I’d bet on him scoring today

And afterwards he can nail a jelly to the ceiling?

A brief google tells me he's scored seven times in FORTY games over the past few years so I'm going to say he won't score today

He's got talent, there's no doubting that. But he's way too f*n inconsistent.

He fits into the category with players like pablo aimar, hatem ben arfa, andreas d'allesandro etc. rather than the messis and ronaldos. On their day, they're unplayable. But they only have their day once a year.

United would be better if they get shot and spend the wages elsewhere. But as a non-united fan, I hope he gets a 6 year club-record contract.

He has had a few good games lately, including today, but not so many earlier in the season, one of the reasons why Utd are going to finish 2nd instead of 1st in the league,but Utd fans will be hoping he plays his best game of the season against Villareal in a few weeks time, if he does, then the trophy will be going back to old trafford.

He has had a few good games lately, including today, but not so many earlier in the season, one of the reasons why Utd are going to finish 2nd instead of 1st in the league,but Utd fans will be hoping he plays his best game of the season against Villareal in a few weeks time, if he does, then the trophy will be going back to old trafford.

He has been more average than good for united there is no question about that.

But has done good last few months but consistency is a big issue.

Not sure if it will be a big loss if he leaves.

Back