Most reliable way to get subscriptions?

Hi all,

I am new here and have seen there are a few ways people are getting their subscriptions to different services (Netflix, Spotify, Disney+, etc.). Whether that is through z2you, accountbot, or signing up directly with the use of VPN. My question is, what is the most reliable way to get a subscription for discounted prices? Does anyone use a provider who has a stable service, or is it best to do it on your own in the methods aforementioned and finding our own ways to resolve issues?

Hi all,

I am new here and have seen there are a few ways people are getting their subscriptions to different services (Netflix, Spotify, Disney+, etc.). Whether that is through z2you, accountbot, or signing up directly with the use of VPN. My question is, what is the most reliable way to get a subscription for discounted prices? Does anyone use a provider who has a stable service, or is it best to do it on your own in the methods aforementioned and finding our own ways to resolve issues?
Accountbot are a joke,z2you i paid for four accounts one was completed another was completed but not as described and the other two were cancelled by the sellers, honestly you're better off getting your own Netflix, Disney account via iTunes turkey, Spotify you can create your own account and buy gift card for a country like Egypt via the like of enbeba ,gamavo etc. In my opinion"Owned " accounts are more trouble that they are worth

Back