Motion blur for IPTV?

W1ngBoy

Hey folks. So today I started watching IPTV on my formuler z8. I was watching the football and the quality was absolutely great. However there seemed to be really bad motion blur. It wasn't buffering but it was juddery/motion blur. It's hard to describe but really annoying. IT was hard to follow the ball.

I'm rocking a 65" samsung nu8000 brand new and was wondering if anyone else has this issue. I also tried multiple providers.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Wish I knew mate I have the same issues sometimes with the Z7+ and just purchased a new LG TV

Motion blur particularly evident on sports event is often caused by cache build up in router. I had same problem on Sly router connected to Samsung tv. I now disconnect power from router for about a minute at least once or twice a week, it worked for me. Second possibility is the player you are using on your Formuler Z8, try different player in settings.

It seems to be happening on YouTube as well. It has become completely unwatchable now. Theres 3 different balls on the screen when the ball is at speed!

Try a hard reset of your router is your box on wifi or ethanet same with what you use for YouTube if tv is that on wifi or hard wired who's your isp and have you ran speed tests and are you using a vpn

Try a hard reset of your router is your box on wifi or ethanet same with what you use for YouTube if tv is that on wifi or hard wired who's your isp and have you ran speed tests and are you using a vpn
I'm wired, on both box and tv. My ISP is talk talk and I'm not running a vpn! My speeds are quite slow at 5mb and 0.7 up

I'm wired, on both box and tv. My ISP is talk talk and I'm not running a vpn! My speeds are quite slow at 5mb and 0.7 up
That could be your problem especially for iptv try an sd channel as you need a good 15mbps for iptv and your upload speed can't habdle it how many people are on the network at same time whilst watching simething as that could play a part in it

That could be your problem especially for iptv try an sd channel as you need a good 15mbps for iptv and your upload speed can't habdle it how many people are on the network at same time whilst watching simething
Just me in the flat. In the process of getting fibre. You really think internet could have an affect on motion blur? I'm not buffering or anything like that.

Just me in the flat. In the process of getting fibre. You really think internet could have an affect on motion blur? I'm not buffering or anything like that.
Could do when watching football are you on a HD stream? As they take a lot of bandwidth and as for YouTube try a lower resolution stream see if it improves but with you having low speeds that could be a factor in it especially with 0.7 upload speed

I have VM broadband at 200mbs and I get the same issues so I wud rule out internet issues.. I personally think the newer the TV the worse IPTV streams look.. I have a 1 year old sony and a 4 year old sony and for IPTV the older model has a smoother picture

I have VM broadband at 200mbs and I get the same issues so I wud rule out internet issues.. I personally think the newer the TV the worse IPTV streams look.. I have a 1 year old sony and a 4 year old sony and for IPTV the older model has a smoother picture
I use Sony bravia 4k UHD TV and don't notice the blur on my TV its only 12 month old TV but my old Samsung TV dosnt have it either

There seem to be a fair few complaining about the blur/judder on the newer samsungs on not only iptv but you tube, iplayer even pan and scan scenes in movies. Some of the dedicated av forums have quite large threads regarding the issues and trying to get samsung to address the issue with firmware updates

I have a Sony Bravia from 2015 and it's terrible on 25fps UK sports. I always try to watch any football or rugby on US channels, trouble is my lad likes the cricket, and it's shit for that.
If I could find cricket in 60fps I'd ditch my cable sub and take out a full sub with my IPTV provider.

It doesnt matter how good your tv is if the source media is not the best quality possible . Uk tv is atrocious on a 4k tv especially the sd channels, as @Suttoner mentioned the us tv in iptv bouquets is better than the uk stuff for decent picture, I much prefer the picture quality on the old panasonic plasma 1080p in bedroom to either of the 4k sets in the house.

I think its all down to iptv, it generally has low frame rate. All my cs lines are fine, but in iptv i get ghosting on the ball. I have virmin cable 350

Back