Motor memory gone???

Klina

Hi. I was trying to turn dish tonight for football but was getting no signal message on satellite I wanted. I moved to another satellite and got reception. But when I moved back to what I wanted I got the same no signal message. Then I lost everything. So I thought it must be a loose connection. Checked everything inside and was ok. Outside there was power going to the motor (light was on). So I jiggled the LNB cable. Went back inside and tryed 28E. Nothing. Went outside and found dish at about 45W! Manually tried to bring it back east with the remote but motor stops at about 1W now and won't go further east! I select any sat and it returns to the extreme west setting. Has my motor had it? It's a technomate and worked fine yesterday. Any ideas? :( Missed the football now.

Its possible when you jiggled the l.n.b cable
You have dislodged the f connector
If the light on the motor is green the power
Should be ok If the light is Orange thats error
With your limits and the motor may need reset
Disconnect your l.n.b and then check if your
Motor moves from east to west

Its possible when you jiggled the l.n.b cable
You have dislodged the f connector
If the light on the motor is green the power
Should be ok If the light is Orange thats error
With your limits and the motor may need reset
Disconnect your l.n.b and then check if your
Motor moves from east to west
Yes may have dropped in voltage to if he has disturbed the lnb

Thanks guys. Got the ladders out and reconnected cables after trying the motor's east west switch (this turned light orange). Stuck a hairclip in the reset hole and restarted. Got the dish moving but had to search out the satellites again. At least the sun was out here!! And maybe get to see a more important match tonight (Leeds).

Thanks guys. Got the ladders out and reconnected cables after trying the motor's east west switch (this turned light orange). Stuck a hairclip in the reset hole and restarted. Got the dish moving but had to search out the satellites again. At least the sun was out here!! And maybe get to see a more important match tonight (Leeds).
Come to the right place for help

Back