Motorized satellite questions

goolie06

Hi was looking for some info never had anything to do with motorized sat before and might look to set one up my main question is can you receive any channels that show prem games with English commentary

Thanks

At the minute, there are no stations on Eurosat that have english in the games, plenty of sats show the EPL but the best way would be to watch the games with the stadium commentary, just the noise from the crowd, or else watch the game and listen to the 5 live commentary from a radio at the same time, sky sports 1HD on 19e is best for doing that, Viasat sport premium HD on 0.8w sometimes shows the BT Sport EPL games with the BT commentary, but only now and again.

Hotbed 13 east B/C/E
Nc+canal sports 1/2
Show E.P.L in H.D
Just few of many transponders
Check out king of sats for full listings
There is also reference transponders
For your latitude and longitude
You could be thor at 0.8 west or 5 west
Plenty off great help on the fourm
With your sat journey

Because it is time consuming, installers have to charge a hefty price, which most people dont want to pay, its worth having a try yourself, so if you are comfortable going up and down ladders and drilling into concrete ,while on the ladders then have a go, make sure you get someone to help, holding ladders, passing up tools, spanners, etc, get yourself a sat meter and find the best sat to set up for in your area, www.dishpointer. com should help with this, and as linesman says theres plenty of help available from the forum if you need it.

Absolutely good sat meter makes installation
Quicker Use horizion hdsm myself for installation Most important part of the installation is making sure what ever type
Off brackets your using They are perfectly plum purchase a digital lever with a magnetic base only coast 10pound money well spent

Try doing all that on a ladder on a chimney and it was expensive when i got it done and 4 feeds to 4 rooms :X3: :fearscream:
Possibly much cheaper if only wanting 1 room but i asked for a quad lnb in case i upgraded.

Back