Movie organiser on Zgemma H5.2

Hi there

Just upgraded from an H2s box. Ran Movie organiser successfully for years on there. However when I try to install it on the new box (running iPab) nothing happens....comes back saying no files installed. Anyone any ideas???

What version does it show is installed?

Does it give you an option to update or does the Movie Organisor screen not load at all?

Isn't movie organiser pre installed on ipab? That maybe why you are getting install error.

Goto plugins red to remove plugins then extensions and see if you see it listed

Nothing is installed, just says nothing installed nothing deleted, complete.

BTW all I have tried is an .ipk file. Is that all that is required or should I have something else installed beforehand??

Nothing is installed, just says nothing installed nothing deleted, complete.

BTW all I have tried is an .ipk file. Is that all that is required or should I have something else installed beforehand??
No not there. Where would I get it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Movie organiser is pre installed on ipab and if you uninstall it is in plugins. Make sure your Ipab up to date,it should be version 1.3.6e037-1

Movie organiser is pre installed on ipab and if you uninstall it is in plugins. Make sure your Ipab up to date,it should be version 1.3.6e037-1
Hi there. No Movie Organiser in iPab plugins. When I use the file at the top of the thread, it just says, No files installed, no files deleted. complete. .........Any ideas what next???
Loved the program on my old Zgemma H2s....

I have pm'd you, as far as I know it should be installed by default on ipab so not sure why you are experiencing issues

You could try pressing red,1 and yellow for emergency update to see if that installs it. Also are you installing it from the latest version from the Ipab site and not updating old version.

Back