Movie Quote Game

bad boys 2 ?

I'm a good girl, I am! (easy)

love this film:)

Last edited:
Predator.

"General, I heard you keep a Bible next to your bed.

That's right.

When do you find time to pray?

Every goddamn night."

Dirty Harry

I know what you're thinking.
Did he fire six shots or only five?
Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would bl0w your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question:

'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya punk?

Butch Cassidy & the Sundance Kid

"Kid, the next time I say, 'Let's go someplace like Bolivia,' let's go someplace like Bolivia"

Did the quote game change from "what movie is this quote from" to "here is my favorite quote"?

This is a real easy, but fun game. We start with a quote from a popular movie, whoever guesses it posts another quote and so on.

We'll start off fairly easy.

"I can't swim, i know i can't swim. So you know what i do? I stay my black *** out the pool."

EDIT: this should go without saying, but i'll add it anyway. Please, don't use Google or IMDB. If you don't know it, someone will. :grin:

Can I use Yahoo instead ?

endo

FIght Club.

Since no one answered this, I'll post it again:

That's right.

Every goddamn night."

wrens livers,otters noses ,wolf niple chips "get em while there hot there lovely"

the one and only life of brian

"father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife,i will have my vengence in this life or the next"

gladiator

Last edited:
Can I use Yahoo instead ?

endo

7th.. he's already begging for a BAN.... just hand it out already and let him get on his merry way. :woot: NOT a perm-o-ban... just something to make him realize he doesn't run the show and that his "voice" doesn't count. :moon:

I've said my piece... maybe too much.... hehehehe. :leaving:

RTM... I have NO idea.. someone will get it. ;)

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 PM ----------

FIght Club.

Since no one answered this, I'll post it again:

That's right.

Every goddamn night."

Actually I thought about that one for a minute...

Patton?? Lemme know... I needs to post a quote.. even tho I can't remember what I had for dinner. ROFL.... :loco:

You the man, Greeny. Actually, you're da greensman. Patton it is....actually, one of my favorite quotes from the movie.

Back