Movie Quote Game

7thsinger

VIP Member
This is a real easy, but fun game. We start with a quote from a popular movie, whoever guesses it posts another quote and so on.

We'll start off fairly easy.

"I can't swim, i know i can't swim. So you know what i do? I stay my black ass out the pool."

EDIT: this should go without saying, but i'll add it anyway. Please, don't use Google or IMDB. If you don't know it, someone will. :grin:

Last edited:
Gone in 60 Seconds

"Oh yes we could. Spoilin' nice fish. Give it to us raw and w-r-r-riggling; you keep nasty chips."

Lord of The Rings

"Why are you wearing that stupid human suit? Why are you wearing that stupid rabbit suit?"

Donnie Darko

"When it comes to reassuring a traumatized 19-year-old, I'm about as expert as a palsy victim doing brain surgery with a pipe wrench."

Sin city?

"You talkin to me? You talkin to me? You talkin to me? Well, who the hell else are you talkin to? You talkin to me? Well, Im the only one here! Who the f@#k do you think you're talkin to?"

splinter ?

You throw quite a party. I didn't realize they celebrated Christmas in Japan.

Lady and the Tramp?

"I say never be complete, I say stop being perfect, I say let... lets evolve, let the chips fall where they may. "

Apocalypse Now

Every passing minute is another chance to turn it all around

one flew over the cuckoos nest

God must be a painter. Why else would we have so many colors?

Well, since it seems I stumped everyone, I will give the answer.

The movie was partly filmed where I live back in the '80's, called "The Legend Of Billie Jean".

Ok, here is an easier one:

"We're gonna need a bigger boat."

Back