Movies.

Jethro

TK Veteran
Hi everyone, has anyone found a stream for the latest film KING OF THIEVES on any addons, as the ones I have tried is showing a different film altogether, strange one. ??

plenty on the E2i player plug in, great hd quality as the film is a few months old now, if you mean on Kodi , then i never use it these days because thr E2i player is far better.

Cheers, I did mean on kodi m8, I thought it would pick a link up on morpheus tv but no luck there either.

Is At the flix still working on Kodi, the last time i checked, movies were working well there, but it would have been a few months ago, good film too.

Sort of lost touch on Kodi, fixed an old android box up for my nephew last week, cant remember what movie addons were on it, i know that on Mobdro the sports were unwatchable, screen was green, uninstalled and then re installed and it was still the same.

Maybe tell him to put it on, there is a few android boxes laying about, i will put a few addons on and try and fix it up this week some time.

Has anyone found a stream for this film on android box or movie app, any info appreciated thanks.

Has anyone found a stream for this film on android box or movie app, any info appreciated thanks.
I have seen this was available on swift streamz; I don't guarantee you that if it's still available or not. Give it a short and see if it's there or not, else you can also watch many other movies as well including live tv.

The best version available at the moment is telesync anyway. I would wait until it is realesed on on Blu-ray (January) as you will be able to find better quality versions and there will be more of them.

Back