Moving on from zgemma h2s

airtoolman

Been using the zgemma h2s with xtreme editor for a while with a good provider, its had its odd hiccup but generally good. My provider is not going to use xtreme editor in future for some reason so i will have to change box, he is suggesting formular z7+/ z8.
A friend has a x96 quad core with blitz and in another room a z7 settup by provider, since the x96 is nearly a quarter of the price he suggested i buy a x96 which he prefers, any suggestions, thanks.

Been using the zgemma h2s with xtreme editor for a while with a good provider, its had its odd hiccup but generally good. My provider is not going to use xtreme editor in future for some reason so i will have to change box, he is suggesting formular z7+/ z8.
A friend has a x96 quad core with blitz and in another room a z7 settup by provider, since the x96 is nearly a quarter of the price he suggested i buy a x96 which he prefers, any suggestions, thanks.
Why not just ask for username and password from the details of xtream editor ask for server url and use Jedi xtream bouquet maker you get to choose which bouquets to install and all linked to epg mate don't buy another box because he not going to support xtream editor their is other options I've just mentioned 1 another is suls

Back