Moving to cable

smith2301

After losing almost all of my sly channels i came home from work on Friday to find a contractor digging up the footpath outside my home, letter dropped through the door on saturday morning to explain that in a few weeks virgin will be installed in your area and i will be able to receive all their products except phone line, however this may also become an option. Talk about the planets aligning!! I don't really want to subscribe to VM on a contract, is there any way to get the feed without signing up to a yearly fee so that i can install a cable box. Recently signed back up to sly cause the family were moaning about the missing channels and iptv was patchy, so tied in with them for 18 months, but i would like VM in another room in the house but dont want another subscription. Any help would be appreciated.

Tbh its as cheap to get bb with tv as bb is about £32 pm and full basic package is similar

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Well the obvious question to ask yourself is how exactly would you be able to get a cable connection into your house without signing up if there's not one already...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah would agree you be better off in getting a package deal works out cheaper. unfortunately if you dont already have a live feed you will need to subscribe. how recently did you get sky? longer than the cooling off period?

got sky 4-5 weeks ago so cooling off period is out the window. They have written to say that as a new customer they will offer an introductory offer however they offer a one month rolling contract package instead of 12 month and i was going to sign up for that. Now thinking as suggested it may be better getting it put in and then cancelling within cooling off period. Can they turn the feed off once i cancel though?

Back