Mrknowitall (Sky UK) doesn't work. How to make Sky UK work on Kodi?

Hi,

I've got an Amazon firestick and I followed this guide:

http://www.mrknowitall.xyz/builds/skyhd-17

I installed the files from zip, rebooted etc... and I've seen that BBC 1 works, yet sometimes you click on a channel and it says "Choose stream | Super favourites
| Chanels | iVue Settings
| Set A Reminder | Exit Tv Guide"

Neither of which you can actually click

I imagine this is the best one to use for Sky UK, with this sorta skin too? Does any know how to set one up for Sky UK? We are missing the Indian channels as well, but I guess we use CCloud for that?

i would assume its run by internet only so not needing cable or sky sub as the source is added by others once the stream is connected,

Did you get anywhere with this? I tried the same skin on Kodi on an Android box. I didn't have an issue in pressing buttons, however the annoying thing was that when i clicked on 'Choose Stream', it only allowed me to choose from a few other free add-ons which aren't all that great. I have a premium trial going on which is much better, but couldnt link it to the Tv Guide provided by the skin.

Or you could just look for the free iptv addon on any build of kodi usually works to get sly channels that way or just pay for an iptv sub and have that aswell as kodi

I don't mind taking out a premium sub if required, I just need the sly GUI (or as close as possible) because it will be kids using it as well as OAPs. The only way I've been able to get close to that via an android box is this skin on kodi. Open to any other suggestions to achieve this via android (before I give up and get a zgemma).

I don't mind taking out a premium sub if required, I just need the sly GUI (or as close as possible) because it will be kids using it as well as OAPs. The only way I've been able to get close to that via an android box is this skin on kodi. Open to any other suggestions to achieve this via android (before I give up and get a zgemma).
On the build i was using there was atv guide called ivue and when you went on a channel i.e sly atlantic on rpg it would find the source for you

Hi there I don't want to revive a old thread but me and ANOTHER person on this forum are curious about getting this skin but the repo is down do any of you have the local repo

Hi there I don't want to revive a old thread but me and ANOTHER person on this forum are curious about getting this skin but the repo is down do any of you have the local repo
Why not just reflash with an image that is supported with support threads plus the image your looking for probably out of date and no updates for it

The TV guide your using in most kodi builds is "Ivue" it only works with free streams for free addons, if you have a paid IPTV sub , your provider would have to contact Ivue and get his channels linked ( they would charge him a 12month sub with 5x connections for the use of their guide).
On the subject of builds that have addons containing sports channel links , they are virtually a waste of time , if you want to watch live sports via kodi and a build/skin , get an IPTV sub and add the channels to "pvr simple client ". its very easy to do. But you will need to confirm the the iptv supplier will provide you with both an "M3U" and an "XML" file for the channels and the epg.

This is the guide I use in kodi Screenshot 2019-01-13 19.54.45.png

Last edited by a moderator:
The TV guide your using in most kodi builds is "Ivue" it only works with free streams for free addons, if you have a paid IPTV sub , your provider would have to contact Ivue and get his channels linked ( they would charge him a 12month sub with 5x connections for the use of their guide).
On the subject of builds that have addons containing sports channel links , they are virtually a waste of time , if you want to watch live sports via kodi and a build/skin , get an IPTV sub and add the channels to "pvr simple client ". its very easy to do. But you will need to confirm the the iptv supplier will provide you with both an "M3U" and an "XML" file for the channels and the epg.

This is the guide I use in kodi View attachment 36846
Where am i able to get that skin you haver on kodi > also note my paid provider would work as its through an addon thats supported mate .

Back