Multi connection iptv query?

jazz

I was looking for an iptv service that provides two connections so that I could record on one channel while watching another. I found one provider that offers multi connections but states that boxes with a mac address that starts with 00:17:9a cannot use this service. Does this apply to all iptv provider?

Nope my provider creates a username and password and attaches it to mac based sub so I have a mac connection and user line connection on same sub most providers don't allow multiroom but if they know how to do what I've got then it's possible

Nope my provider creates a username and password and attaches it to mac based sub so I have a mac connection and user line connection on same sub most providers don't allow multiroom but if they know how to do what I've got then it's possible
But can you use both at the same time like a normal multiroom sub? Plus possibly 2 mac addresses on multiroom?

I dont use mine for recording
But can you use both at the same time like a normal multiroom sub? Plus possibly 2 mac addresses on multiroom?
I use multi room on one sub for its exact purpose so people can watch different things in different rooms.

In fairness I never record anything.

you would need separate sub, you can use mac and m3u, don't believe you can have 2 mac s on one sub

Back