multi-sartellite on h2s probs and questions

Anst11

hi all,

currently trying to configure another satellite into tuner B of my h2s box, tuner A has 28,2e hooked up.

single satellite scanning went well and found about 1000 channels from astra 19.2e but when it comes up in "last scanned" section - there is hardly any epg and a lot of channels do not work.

ive had this dish hooked up to an entirely different box and it seems to find channels that the h2s is not finding so to speak.

for example, i used to watch german channel RTL, and now cannot find this on the new h2s scan. its in no order either.

1) how do i select upon booting, which satellite i want to select?
2) how do i get it in order?
3) how do i get an epg for astra channels?

anyone gifted soul who is multi satellite tech please help.

nb - when searching the signal in signal finder for astra 19.2e - the snr = 88/89%, the agc = 10%, ber = 0%

having loads of channels not in order and lots of them black screened not working is setting off my ocd something mental.

i need it all organised and the set up like wooshmans build for 28.2 - then i will know what i am doing :)

cheers for any help.

Hi
Got mine setup sucmnsee build set lnb 1 = astra 28e , lnb 2 = positioner USALS i set channels up by first go to plugings download settings (channel list) malimali.motor 42e to 30ww, give you all satellites with there bouquets, press fav button you see list of all sats press menu for options to delete,edit or move what you want., then autobouquetsmaker to scan make bouquets for fixed 28e, in autobouquetsmaker (in menu, not plugin) set in providers to local area and only select sky uk to make bouquets for.

Once setup press epg or fav button to select satellite/bouquets.

Once loaded press fav button then menu for options, click on say films bouquet then menu for options to move channels around, you can make your own bouquet with channels from any bouquets.

Make regular settings backups, turn autoscan off.

I not the best explaining things but hope it helps.

Back