Multiple lines which cam

Hi guys

I am new around here so a big hello for starters.

Just got my Zgemma H2H with OpenVix image. Never had a twin tuner (cable and sat) box before. Have 3 lines two for sat and one for cable. The sat lines are both clines and nlines and the cable line is an nline.

Now using the sat lines appears to be no problem using Cccam 2.3 and I have dabbled with using the cable line with Mgcamd 1.38 changing the n to CWS. It worked on and off but I realised that using two cams caused issues. Some one said to me I should use Oscam for all lines but that is a total new thing I would have to get my head around. Oscam better than Mgcamd??

As you have probably gathered I am getting in a bit of a state.

Is there a simple (to me) way of using all my lines (sat and cable) with one cam ? Which is easiest to set up and is there an idiots guide? I did try and dabble with Oscam having read numerous posts but it simply did not work and I was clearly doing something wrong with the converter thingy and then creating the needed files. My head really hurts with that one so anything easier would be great.

Many thanks in advance.

Easy way would be too put both your C lines into a cccamd.list file as the example below, your N line in a newcamd.list file then download the Mg_cfg file that is in the downloads section (the one with my name on it) you need this file and not your current one as its configured to run both C and N lines in mgcamd. I would delete your current mg_cfg file from your computer then your receiver so you don't get them all mixed up.Then transfer all 3 files in your receiver (usr/keys)

Inside your cccam.list would look like this:
C: bestserver.com port username password

Inside of your newcamd.list file would look like this:
CWS = bestserver.com port username 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14
Obviously you will just need the mgcamd 1.38 cam for this to work

Easy way would be too put both your C lines into a cccamd.list file as the example below, your N line in a newcamd.list file then download the Mg_cfg file that is in the downloads section (the one with my name on it) you need this file and not your current one as its configured to run both C and N lines in mgcamd. I would delete your current mg_cfg file from your computer then your receiver so you don't get them all mixed up.Then transfer all 3 files in your receiver (usr/keys)

Inside your cccam.list would look like this:

Inside of your newcamd.list file would look like this:
CWS = bestserver.com port username 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14
Obviously you will just need the mgcamd 1.38 cam for this to work

Ok thanks for that. Seems that putting both c lines into a cccamd.list file is the way forward. Not sure what part the mg.cfg file plays and how it is created?

Thanks again

The mg_ cfg file has the configurations in it for the cam to work with both lines. You don't need to create one just use mine in the downloads section, it's all done for you.

The mg_ cfg file has the configurations in it for the cam to work with both lines. You don't need to create one just use mine in the downloads section, it's all done for you.

Hello again

Thanks for all your help, everything working all ok on vix image.

I am tinkering around with another old zemma h2 box which just has the cable tuner working and I have flashed it with the Biohead image which looks very good.

Problem is when I add my cable line as you advised earlier along with your mg_cfg file nothing clears.

Any suggestions?

Check all your details again
The mg_cfg file will work for a single N line also.

Thanks. Think I have sorted it now. When I originally posted I was using the Biohed image for ATV, have now installed a Vix version of this image and all working fine now. Sorry to have troubled you but thanks for replying.

Back