Multiroom Satellite TV

vazron

Looking to purchase Skybox F5 and would like to be able to view in 2 rooms. Can I use a signal splitter to view from second room? Will there be any degradation in quality and is there any limit to the length of cable from Skybox to second TV?

Just thought about it again. How stupid of me! You connect the TV via HDMI or SCART. Any ideas on how to extend signal to second TV?

on which tv box is connected put av leads in tv out on 2nd tv put av leads at tv in which program u play on first tv same shows to u on 2nd tv.

or

first tv connect with HDMi cabel which comes from box.
2nd tv connect with AV leads to the box.if it not work then connect first tv to 2nd tv through av leads as i mention above(Av leads works 20 to 30 meters i tested in past)

Last edited:
The 64 million dollar question: Can you run the same C-line on two boxes. Will I experience a clash as they are on the same network?

Yes you can run two boxes using the same line,without a clash if your server allows multiroom.

2 boxes but must be on the same IP (in the same house)

The 64 million dollar question: Can you run the same C-line on two boxes. Will I experience a clash as they are on the same network?

you can not run same cline in two boxes same time.
you can run same nline on two boxes if service provider allow you under same ip.

Didn't realise it can't be done with a C line, I am running an N line on 2 boxes without any issues.

But most servers seem to supply N lines now
people just tend to refer to them as C lines

Back