Music app

Boldguy

Hi all I had a Spotify app from here it no longer works and am unable to uninstall it delete it. Is there any way of knowing how to delete this, also are there any others that are as good but again the costs are stupid per month.

Thank you

There is an apk for spotify somewhere around here from recently, itbis working for me.
You could also try tidal in Argentina using a VPN and a revolut card.

Or anyone know how I can delete the Spotify app I have tried different ways it says it's part of the system

I use Tidal, sign up on argentina site using a VPN and it costs me £0.84/month for the HIFI Family plan, (upto 6 individual accounts).

Sorry can't help with uninstalling spotify app

If you are on Android holding your finger on the app usually brings up a choice of move/uninstall app.
As per posted on here I re-installed my Spotify using xManager from the playstore

Anyone used account bot ?
i would proceed with caution with accountbot at the moment, alot of unhappy customers on their discord, product not working and tickets not being answered.

Was really good, but having issues at the moment.

If you are on Android holding your finger on the app usually brings up a choice of move/uninstall app.
As per posted on here I re-installed my Spotify using xManager from the playstore
Yeah that doesn't work neither does going into the settings then apps uninstall-disable nothing works to remove it so I can't even reinstall original Spotify app

Yeah that doesn't work neither does going into the settings then apps uninstall-disable nothing works to remove it so I can't even reinstall original Spotify app
Have you locked it by mistake,?
You can lock apps so they can't be moved or deleted, check your settings to see what apps are locked.
Failing that , use dualspace to download it again.

I use Tidal, sign up on argentina site using a VPN and it costs me £0.84/month for the HIFI Family plan, (upto 6 individual accounts).

Sorry can't help with uninstalling spotify app
Any VPN and can I use any kind of card I am hearing of revolut card being used

Any VPN and can I use any kind of card I am hearing of revolut card being used
Any VPN set to Argentina should work, I used surfshark, I use my Stirling bank card without a problem, they charge the card every month

i tried tidal but it doesnt work with alexa.

ended up back with deezer again, best ive used.

got a friend in turkey to sign up for me.

i tried tidal but it doesnt work with alexa.

ended up back with deezer again, best ive used.

got a friend in turkey to sign up for me.
doesn't work with google either, have to open app on phone and cast to speakers is the only downside of tidal

A friend of mine on this forum added me into his family plan (6 users) for Deezer, got to say it's very good, idiot proof, which is a requirement in my case, easy to setup playlists and download entire playlists for offline listening, I have about five playlists with 40 tracks in each, all downloaded so no network needed for many hours of continuous music, very handy when in the wilderness or no data etc

A friend of mine on this forum added me into his family plan (6 users) for Deezer, got to say it's very good, idiot proof, which is a requirement in my case, easy to setup playlists and download entire playlists for offline listening, I have about five playlists with 40 tracks in each, all downloaded so no network needed for many hours of continuous music, very handy when in the wilderness or no data etc
I'm liking this download thing, that's the only issue I have with my Spotify, need to be online.

I'm liking this download thing, that's the only issue I have with my Spotify, need to be online.
Yeah I got it primarily for when I'm in France, I can listen to online radio for most of the day but it's not good after about 8pm so I've four hours to fill, this is when I use the DL content, and when I'm driving around, French radio is dire

Yeah I got it primarily for when I'm in France, I can listen to online radio for most of the day but it's not good after about 8pm so I've four hours to fill, this is when I use the DL content, and when I'm driving around, French radio is dire
A lot of the buildings i work in are purposely designed to block mobile phone signal, so would be good to have something downloaded, and I'm too lazy to transfer anything from my laptop,

Back