Music that you just keep playing on youtube

wooshman

VIP Member
SPOTIFY PLAYLIST OF ALL THE SONGS MENTIONED(WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THE DANCE STUFF)
https://open.spotify.com/user/0pglz...ZER6IJG1E5YoxMQeCdc?si=FqK1Me_zTiK1eYYZFROpVA

Rules:
Your choice must be one or two (max) that you will never grow tired of hearing. You can play it once and then put it on again instantly and it gives just as much pleasure the second time around.

Please use the media button and paste the youtube link into it.

Personally I have hundreds but these two, although a contrast, I listen to most days.

Last edited by a moderator:

You could be happy. Deeply personal but beautiful.. yup it's off Gavin & Stacey. Series 2 episode 5 .p

This song just makes me blub. Kate Bush simply perfect song.

@wooshman
Different version. I was very surprised when I heard this .
Kate Bush gave her concent for this to be recorded by Placebo...

If you fancy a adding a song to your playlist. This app strips the video. Automatically.

You end up with mp3 in 320 .

FvdTube Best Audio/Video Downloader App
https://fvdtube.com/

I was a bit confused when I 1st tried it
Mp3 = 1 second .. I waiting for the tune .. it does complete albums in under 6 seconds. Depending on your bandwidth..

Great tunes guys.. bedtime. I have a flight to Aberdeen tomorrow's. Be safe.

At the moment, with each track put on here, it is easy to see why we can put them on repeat and not get bored. I may end up with a new play list by the end this thread.

My funeral music as could never tire of listening to it !!
A mate of mine used to play the organ in a crematorium and he said you wouldn't believe some of the requests he got. The most popular was "Always Look on the Bright Side of Life" by Monty Python. :rolleyes:

And my second piece of all time listening dedicated to ex wives and all of our members looking for the holy grail of iptv providers !!!

Woosh is just looking for suggestions for his newly acquired Spotify premium account.
I love all types of music, and there is some great stuff above, but there was some great dance stuff from late 80s to late 90's (when I retired)
Amongst my favourites from the dance era are

Rozalla - Are you ready to fly

The prodigy - Charly says

SL2 - on a ragga tip

BUT, A favourite for all time has to be the pogues - Rainy night in soho

Back