HD2400 Mut@nt HD2400 setup

dangerous

TK Veteran
Can someone give me a little help please, I've just purchased a mut@nt HD2400 twin cable receiver (it arrives tomorrow) I'm familiar with setting up the Zgemma 2s. My box is coming from wos with openvix preinstalled. I'll just need to know where to add my line, and a little guidance on setting up the channels.
Many thanks in advance [emoji3]

If you have a c-line it will go into var/etc

for auto bouquets menu/system/service searching/ autoboquets maker

just fill in configure and providers then start scan.

Last edited:
If you are familiar with the zgemma running vix then you should be familiar with the Mutant running vix....just goes in the same place on vix on every box running vix, not box dependent

I thought as much, just wanted to check before I start playing around with it.
Thanks [emoji3]

Set up is a bit different, Zgemma uses partially set up images so your softcams and CCcam.cfg , newcamd.list file and mg_cam file are pre loaded.

The end result will be similar to use, but you will have to load these files yourself, have a look here

Zgemmas only come with the add ons when you install a back up, the latest image from their website comes like official openvix, everything needs installed / set up

CCcam.cfg , newcamd.list file and mg_cam file are pre loaded.

Is this incorrect then?

I assumed when you flashed the back up

you just connected to the box with filezilla or DCC, went to usr\keys and used open\edit
to put the line details in the newcamd.list file, so I assumed they where pre loaded also with skins.

A few posts seemed to suggest that was the case.

Last edited:
No, people seem to call a back up an image, every fresh install needs everything uploaded, even they files, only skins on them are in the plugins feed but need downloaded/installed and applied, keys folder is empty after a complete fresh install....but not with a back up which people on here call an image lol

Yeah, I was referring to a box flashed using a back up like Sucmnsee posts or MTpockets posts, sorry if I wasn't clear.

Are these images pre loaded as I described above in post 5 ?

Last edited:
Yep, they have nearly everything, just need personalised, ABM region, cam, very handy for beginners, but I used your tutorial and taught myself from scratch, so BIG thanks for starting me off on the slope to the ultimate box lol I started on the iboxes using your guide on how to set up an E2 combo.

Google, an easy way to find your net ID is in autobouquets maker, select your vermin region and it will list your netID.....whats your region and I will also try to find, symbol rate 6952.

Set your tuner up like this

Tuner type DVB=C
Configuration mode enabled
Network ID whatever yours is 00000
used service type scan provider
Provider to scan Vermin Media UK (6952) unless in NornIron

Make sure your netID is the same in ABM and tuner config.

Well I'm up and running guys, many thanks to all who provided information, much appreciated
[emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Back