mut@nt HD51 and 2160p files?

joysleep1

Hi Guys

I need some assistance to whether it is the receiver that is struggling to play a 2160p file that i put on there. It plays most of the time but random scenes it starts to get choppy and jerks quite a bit.
It is an episode of planet earth. If any one has any 4k enigma 2 boxes and is willing to test it out on their receiver i would appreciate it.

I will also send that person the whole series for free as a reward. It is quite a good watch.
Please let me know

I see a frozen screen and audio still running,is that a format that was imported onto hdd?Not sure if one needs a player that supports that file from plugin feeds

Ive just tried testing for him, it a 10gb MKV, plays perfect on my gaming PC (can handle 4k) using windows media player but wont play on my H7C, this to me suggests a codec/player issue. I can't convert or test further as my Mrs is using the box/tv, hope that points someone in the right direction to help further

Whar
Ive just tried testing for him, it a 10gb MKV, plays perfect on my gaming PC (can handle 4k) using windows media player but wont play on my H7C, this to me suggests a codec/player issue. I can't convert or test further as my Mrs is using the box/tv, hope that points someone in the right direction to help further
s HT7?

What is HT7?

Unless the file is in h.264 as the box won't play them
all bcm arm model support h264 max 1080P and h265 2160p when you need 2160p download only videos in H265

Hmm
Unless the file is in h.264 as the box won't play them
all bcm arm model support h264 max 1080P and h265 2160p when you need 2160p download only videos in H265

Hmm
My receiver is 4k compatible and it plays my files natively without issues but some scenes it struggles with the playback. Just need to know if I buy another compatible receiver. Would they same thing happen?

Thinking yes bit like the mac pc and windows pc usb cable look the same but does not fit.
Years ago we had to use vlc to view things.
4k for playing your recordings but can struggle with a different format,hence why i said plugins feed to check.

Hmm

Hmm
My receiver is 4k compatible and it plays my files natively without issues but some scenes it struggles with the playback. Just need to know if I buy another compatible receiver. Would they same thing happen?
Not sure mate all I know is my zgemma h7s wont play files that are h.264 but will play h.265 ok, so could be the actual player that's the problem
Try install gstreamer or serviceapp and set them up as players to see if it makes a difference

Last edited:
Back