Mxq box

Lea2803

Registered
Hi I have just got a new mxq box.i have set it all up and downloaded UK turk addon. It will play all the TV and movies but it will not let me watch sports it just keeps saying playback failed check log for details. I have done this but I do not understand it at all..any help would be greatly appreciated thanks

Alien Heads

TK Veteran
Try a different addon even though it shows links to sky sports etc it doesn't mean they will load as these links do tend to go down after a certain amount of time.

You could try the android app mobdro https://www.mobdro.com/ although the streams aren't full hd they are pretty stable.

Last edited:

Gleciivu

Registered
Try a different addon even though it shows links to sky sports etc it doesn't mean they will load as these links do tend to go down after a certain amount of time.

You could try the android app mobdro Mobdro — All the web’s free video streams on your Android device although the streams aren't full hd they are pretty stable.
Yes, this is a great application that I am using. Mobdro apk for Android - Stream TV on your mobile and watch movies free is the best solution for you about television.

Last edited: