MXQ boxes question. Apps other than kodi

I have to admit I am not a massive fan of Kodi/XMBC for streaming stuff. I've used it on various systems for years but I've probably spent more time configuring it than I ever have using it. Its a good media player but it seems to take quite a bit of maintenance to keep the streaming services running.
My question is if I get a cheap MXQ box or similar can I install the regular BBC iplayer, itvplayer, 4OD Netflix etc Amdroid apps from the Play store and use them?

yes is the answer i only stream from seedbox on kodi as thats the problem have to configure all the time

Thanks for your help with this. I've been wading through eBay trying to find a good deal but its very confusing. would any of you veterans be able to reccomend a make/model/seller? There seems to be a load of slightly different chinese MX boxes on ebay.
I just want something that can do 1080p TV with an ok remote and the android interface not to be sluggish.
Cheaper the better though obviously :)

My first TV box was a MXQ and I couldn't get any tech support and gave up on it. Whoever loaded the software made a mess of it. I went on Amazon and found a seller that offers Lifetime Support. So I paid the price and bought one.
T10plus Android TV Box S905 Quad Core 64 Bit CPU/Octo Core GPU Kodi KODI 16.0 Fully loaded streaming media player (2GB/8GB/4K)
with a wireless keyboard/mouse remote.
I had a number of questions and I sent off an email last night and got a reply this morning, asking for my phone number and what would be a good time to call me, which I replied back and said, 10:00am this morning. Support called me at 10:05am and answered all my questions and gave excellent suggestions. Everything is very good! :)

Back