MXQ PRO keeps force closesing apps [VPN] so they wont run in the backround...HELP...

StaplerUK

I have an MXQ box that i can happily run Zenmate or FlashVPN on with no problems, The problem i have is the PRO box when i start ANY VPN when i press the home button to select say Kodi or Mobdro it forcecloses the VPN so its not running in the backround ??

Its as if it has an auto force close enabled or something.

I have searched everywhere online and in the box settings to try and find a soloution to no avail.

Any MXQ PRO users out there know why this is happeneing.

Thanks

I use the pro boxes and have no problems but i do not use a VPN.
I did try a while back but kept dropping connection so i use it on normal internet connection only.

I have even added flashvpn to android apps in kodi [Aeon Nox skin] but when i start it then press the back button to select EG: 1channel the vpn is no longer running, without a vpn the box is useless, On my earlier MXQ box and my Amazon Firetv box when the vpn is started it will always run in the backround unless I stop it..

There has to be a way too keep it running otherwise i might as well bin it, I cannot find any useful information on the PRO anywhere.

Apart from checking your running the latest firmware I don't know what else to suggest.
Your best bet would be to check the freaktab forum, the MxPro has it's own thread, hopefully someone there can help you.

From the main screen I had to start the VPN from Settings>Apps then once connected i can click the home button to start Kodi and the VPN continues to run.

I am using LinkVPN which is free, It has the odd advert popup on it [I usually get one but not all the time] but its connects quick and dosnt seem to slow any of the streams down.

Last edited:
Back