My c line randomly stopped working one day I can't get it back on

rapidg

I bought a zgemma a few months ago and managed to get everything to work but one day randomly my line stopped working and I just left it and went back to my V5s, I decided to try again today and I have tried everything and I can't get it to work including reflashing it from the start. I am starting to think there is actually something wrong with the box. I have a C line and I have selected cccam 2.3.0, I've tried both using a USB and Filezilla and nothing works.

What am i doing wrong? Bearing in mind, it was working perfectly for a few days and just abruptly stopped. I would appreciate any help for now I will be plugging my V5 back in.

Do you mean the same line is working on your V5S but not on the zgemma, or are they different lines? Have you restarted the cam in Softcam Panel (yellow button)? If all else fails you can PM me your line details and I can check it for you.

I would suggest you contact your line suppplier, as it worked , then stopped suggests that it is the problem, after all, your other box works, so it is not the internet.
With that said, I am presuming the freesat channels are working.
If you want to ensure it is your line, you could request a test line from this thread, >>> http://www.techkings.org/general-sa...-server-satellite-november-december-only.html , and if the test line works, then it can only be your line.

Thanks for the responses, the line works on my Openbox V5s, I have just plugged it back in to watch the game. Yes the freesat channels work. I have restarted the softcam yes. The format is C: xxxxx.xxx.xxx 7050 xxxx xxxxx

Are there any channels working that are paid channels? when you press the down button and the channel listing comes up are the channels the usual white, or are they "greyed out"?
Just for the hell of it, tell us where you are putting the cccam file?

Well I just tested your C line on my zgemma and it was dead in CCcam. I'm not sure why it would be working on your Openbox. Could it be locked to that device by your provider?

Well I just tested your C line on my zgemma and it was dead in CCcam. I'm not sure why it would be working on your Openbox. Could it be locked to that device by your provider?

Is that even possible? I did one for a friend quite a while back when mine was working and we use the same provider. I will talk you through everything I have tried.

I have ensured CCcam.cfg has the first two C upper cased, I have deleted existing file from etc folder and then uploaded new file. I have tested the line on a Openbox V8s and I get online.

I am using CCcam 2.3.0 and I have also tried the wooshbuild cam importer I get a ‘your line has been successfully been updated’ although there is a lot of glitches text on the page but it still looks like it is ok.

I haven’t got a clue what else it can be, I get No ECM info, I entered another test c line and I got a different message showing FTA and a few other lines but again paid channels didn’t clear. I also haven’t had the opportunity to enter that test line into an Openbox so I’m not 100% sure it is live.

What exactly does No ECM info mean? Is that progress or am I further away

---------- Post Merged at 05:19 PM ----------

Are there any channels working that are paid channels? when you press the down button and the channel listing comes up are the channels the usual white, or are they "greyed out"?
Just for the hell of it, tell us where you are putting the cccam file?
In the etc folder, CCcam.cfg. using CCcam 2.3.0 and Wooshbuild 5.3

I had that issue with a box yesterday. One minute was working fine and the next there was nothing. I knew the line was perfect but channels just wouldn't clear. Reflashed the box and enter the details again. Job done [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had that issue with a box yesterday. One minute was working fine and the next there was nothing. I knew the line was perfect but channels just wouldn't clear. Reflashed the box and enter the details again. Job done [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would do this but I have already reflashed it. Are you using the Wooshbuild? I am considering using another firmware

Back