My Gigablue UHD UE 4K will not allow me to use record series.

Billy315

TK Supporter
I find it difficult to use record series on my Gigablue UHD UE 4k.

When I press record button and use the the record series the box disappears. Knowing that it won't record series. I press record again which has record on top and record series underneath. This tell me it has failed. The box used to change on freesat would have had two small sections one with arrow going up and down in green and the other red box with R in it.

I can use record for single programmes just by pressing record using the red record button.

Attachments

• aa.jpg
    aa.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 20
Have you checked the autotimer and timers in the timers section of the menu?
It can take some time for a visible indication to appear on the screen because it has to search the whole epg for recurring events first.

The first recording in your screenshot is a series recording and the second one is a normal recording.
Please take decent screenshots by pasting your box ip in a browser window followed by /grab?format=jpg
Like this:

192.168.0.201/grab?format=jpg

I set my recordings different as when on a channel i press red button and it gives me 7 days epg on that channel select that program and press green button which brings up type of recording and you can change once to weekly and green to confirm.
As timers are hit and miss with odd and wrong times i have started to use Auto timers which keep on recording them all.

I dont think i have used the epg above to set recordings to.

I managed to tape 999 Critical Condition on record series but it would not allow New Warship so I could only use single record on Ch5

Back