Guide A Guide to IPTV.

I did a guide on forum how to get providers apps onto 4K firestick bud.

Step 1 connect firestick to Internet

Step 2 go to settings on firestick

Step 3 go to about then developer options

Step 4 turn apps from unknown sources on

Step 5 exit back till on Home Screen

Step 6 go to magnifying glass to

Step 7 search downloader and download

Step 8 install downloader

Step 9 open downloader

Step 10 enter providers app url

Step 11 download and install my app

Step 12 message provider for username and password

Step 13 enter details Theyve sent to log in

I know some layouts have changed if so just go to find on Home Screen and search downloader

Last edited by a moderator:
Can anybody help with motion blur issue I get on football?
Currently I use smart stb and whenever the ball is kicked fast then the ball is blurry.

I've turned off the motion blur setting but still is there and its quite annoying.

Currently I use smart stb and whenever the ball is kicked fast then the ball is blurry.

I've turned off the motion blur setting but still is there and its quite annoying.

Watch the game in 50fps+ if there’s an available stream. Most notice this if the game is 25fps.

Dazn
Spark sports
HK sports

Probably others it is difficult to get ifollow at 50fps putting in sports mode should pretty much get rid of it.

I never watch football on sky or BT streams, the coverage is always better quality on other channels. Your sub should have EPL HUB or EPL folder or similar? If not you can check liveonsat website or check @joe516 daily posts here to to find out which channels are showing your game

i watch footy alot on sky ab bt, but don't have an issue through my firestick. Will using a different device on the same tv, instead of the inbuilt stb, help?

Hi,
I have cobra iptv solution - (don't name suppliers!)

my box has stopped working.
How do I update to the latest firmware and get it back on please?
PM for any advice/support - thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Good old IPTV for ya mate, even the 50fps IPTV stuff can still suffer from it unless it's as per the original source, most of those with 50fps IPTV still have some form of compression H265 in a lot of cases so because of the compression not just the FPS can still suffer from blurry ball.

Ive put my tin hat on now but im ready :LOL:

I currently have a shield ( the tubular version not the pro ). Daughter wants me to record netball from australian fox channels on my IPTV service. Now I can't add a physical hard drive with this box so I am looking at the network storage option . However I can't find any info on recording live iptv with a shield.
Is the only solution to purchase a formuler box . Or would the pro version of an app like tivimate work for recording on the shield ?
I have the paid app "IMPlayer" its not very good , I currently watch using a modded app that looks like "Q" but it doesn't have any recording options?

You use a sd card on tube version for recording plus a app that you can set for recording. IMPLAYER is a good app just not for sheild.

Last edited:
You use a sd card on tube version
I looked around for a card that would work ( shield card needs a certain speed ) , bought one with the correct specs on amazon , plugged it in and got error , card not fast enough ?
But also Mike, where is the record option ? I assume it is the app you are watching on that will give yo an option to record ?
I will have to re install "IMPLayer" ( had deleted it ) and see if it supports recording.
Recommend me an SD card please .

Back