My Kryptview's going down

spanner

Hi all
Just a short message, hope its in the right place! My Arnet Kryptview a700 has started to loose channels yesturday, it has started with the sports channels I live in lincolnshire. :dunno: Just wodered if anyone had a solution or recomendation for new box I should get. :beg:

Cheers Spanner

Hi all
Just a short message, hope its in the right place! My Arnet Kryptview a700 has started to loose channels yesturday, it has started with the sports channels I live in lincolnshire. :dunno: Just wodered if anyone had a solution or recomendation for new box I should get. :beg:

Cheers Spanner

If you want to fork out £200, then The Kryptview A750 + Iconnector will do the job for you..How long will it last...well how long is a piece of string, maybe a year, maybe for ever, who knows...jay

Spanner sorry mate your area has changed over so yup in a week or so you will have nothing left! join the club! Nothing we can do but wait ............................ and its a loooooooooooong wait! enjoy your last few days of freetv!!

Yeah I need to invest in a new box, just cant choose between um!!!

Although I am leaning towards a Starview. ;)
Cheers

trouble is you could spend out all that money for the starview combo or the kryptview and Iconnectors and it might only last a few months. no one seems to know. personally id save my money
checkout the various forums for those items and see updates

Back