My laptop is fock I can some to send me cd/dvd copy

Fusion

TK Veteran
My laptop is fock I can some to send me cd/dvd copy
Windows 7?
and Windows 10
With power point
Any one go them and what to send them to me I av to give you my address ect I pay for post ect
Thanks I'm stuck stuck

@Fusion you would be best advised to download genuine OS from Microsoft, that way you know there are no nasties hidden inside, plenty of tube vids that show how to do it if you don't already know

Nor m8 :(
Mate we need more info is it a branded machine, i,e, HP, DELL, Lovono e.t.c there maybe recovery partition on it. And if it is branded machine and you upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10 then you will have HWID activation so just install the same version of windows 10 you had on it will preactivate, forget powerpoint for the moment just get laptop up and running first then you can download that. Also do you need specific language version, the more information given the more we can help. Also what is exactly the problem is it not booting ?

@Fusion Also just noticed you are trying to get pics of it if that is the case then you cannot reinstall windows at the moment you need to get bootable windows pe cd/dvd boot off of that then you can get access to try and recover your files . If you install windows then you will overwrite data and may never recover what you want. Can your laptop boot from usb thumbdrive or just cd/dvd ? let me know

I just buy a copy of Windows 10 32bit
off ebay if any one got a link for a cheap one Ebay.uk only tho

I just buy a copy of Windows 10 32bit
off ebay if any one got a link for a cheap one Ebay.uk only tho
I can send you en-gb_windows_10_consumer_editions_version_1909_updated_march_2020_x86_dvd_c1842f55.iso and can also look out a windows pe disk that may help to recover your files.

@Fusion normally of ebay you will only get serial number with download link so no cd/dvd sent.

and still no answer to questiones asked before is it branded laptop did you update from windows 7 to windows 10 if so you do not need to buy serial number windows 10 will preactivate because you HWID is stored on MS servers.

Back