My Mag Supplier has stopped supporting mags

alvinder1

hi all,

been on here years and the site has always helped me.

recently my supplier who i have been with for years because his service is always top notch has stopped renewing subs for mags ( i have a mag 520)

i have renewed with a password and username but just cant get used to this fire stick software. seems glitchy on fs. so my dad had a sub with him that doesnt run out till december so i got that at the moment and my dad has had the sub on his fs cos he dont mind them.

the channels that are most imortant to me are us entertainment and documentry including the canada ones as well like hgtv and aspire .

Anyone help ? uk please. thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
many have not supported mags for a while due to security issues and the fact that they cannot process a lot of streams, especially vod due to new codecs being used.

if you are having problems with the firestick you will be in the minority.

they are a lot more advanced than mags.

I would look at getting a formuler they are pretty similar to mags except they are supported by all suppliers
Gave a look at mytvonline3 on google

I have a fire stick, would like to watch 3pm kick off and some films, need help installing as I’m thick! Would like to do it now!!!

Hello. Do you have a Canadian version of this Forum. I like reading everything and trying to learn as much as possible, but need more Canadian content for programming.

Hello. Do you have a Canadian version of this Forum. I like reading everything and trying to learn as much as possible, but need more Canadian content for programming.
This is a UK based forum request in the Iptv section for more canadian channels and take tests read post 1 and stick to the advise given.

I dont think theres need for country specific forums with regards to trch. The majority of things now apply worldwide, for example motorised dishes for different sats, iptv advice is pretty standard worldwide too. There's people from all over the world on the forum and if there is a problem specific to your country I'm sure there are plenty of Canadians on here who will help

Back