My old TV is on the blink...

That the TV will be changed is surely a given, as is the fact that a new TV will have hdmi ports and the stick will work.
Would anyone, not a wannabe stand up, like to share their opinion with me on iptv apps that may have a neater interface, good epg, easily sideloaded, stable etc.... Or is the consensus that the firestick as is, is the way to go. I find the navigation on it crappy, but am interested in others' POV.

That the TV will be changed is surely a given, as is the fact that a new TV will have hdmi ports and the stick will work.
Would anyone, not a wannabe stand up, like to share their opinion with me on iptv apps that may have a neater interface, good epg, easily sideloaded, stable etc.... Or is the consensus that the firestick as is, is the way to go. I find the navigation on it crappy, but am interested in others' POV.

If you get an android tv you can install any android iptv app directly onto the TV, negating the need for a separate device. Otherwise, if you're happy to buy a new device look at Nvidia Shield and Formuler, they're both quite user friendly. Regarding what app to use, you're limited by what your current iptv provider supports - tivimate is quite a highly regarded app so maybe worth checking that out. There's a free version and if you like the interface then it's only £6.99 for 12 months to buy the premium version.

Nobody is being a wannabe comedian. You say tv is on the blink then talk about a firestick. People would assume you are talking that your firestick is on the blink and you want a different device.
More confusing is youre now talking about wanting a new iptv app "after years of trouble free use"
If its not broke don't try to fix it lol

Also what TV are you going for, some have built in android that side load apps so no need for a firestick. We also don't know your iptv situation to recommend apps because all servers are different and is probably best to ask your supplier

Tivimate for IPTV use is a very professional looking app as well as been top draw functionality wise.

There is all different apps with user interface stb emu pro is shite.
There is super stb which is user and password but similar layout to stb emu pro

There’s sky glass xciptv
Sky smarters firetv smarters
FDC is 1st image
99ADC3BA-B1F2-4390-8F64-6E938F99F3EF.jpeg

4CE5C4BC-B86C-4455-88F2-F9229182A0EB.jpeg
Sky glass xciptv

Sky smarters 0217533F-598B-49FD-8CE2-7AA4A5B5104F.jpeg

Firetv smartersE23B5990-8D38-49CB-99A1-95E598637797.jpeg

Xciptv 72257FC0114-3599-4C34-9D53-B0633A3FABBA.jpeg

But not every provider has these versions of apps so you would be best checking

We got there in the end, so I think I will thank the less cerebrally challenged for their input.
Any further would be appreciated.
You got there without much help from yourself, your first question was not easily understandable. you knew what you were asking, but nobody else did until your second post which explained what you were looking for. You then actually got he help you wanted.

Back