My Tribute To TechKings L@@K

well thats why i dont recognise the names that much i never hung out it the console threads...lol

gotta learn the names of more peeps.

lol yea i was deffiantly around. hence the reason i post in the 360 section all of the time :grin:

Good man HS, so is it RIP AD ??

BTW I saw you over there a few times ;)

lol yea down with AD i have have already gotten 2 replys backs saying they are going to miss me, and 4 e-mails, but this is my new home now. and i saw your post saying might as well ban me 2. I almost said the same thing to back up Eva. But it;s become more than that now, what i said in that post is how i truly feel.

Homesick! I don't know what to say, This is very commendable of you but are you sure, there's still time to change it and I wouldn't want you getting a ban for this as I'm sure you will. Either way you will always be welcome here and i'm glad you have chosen this as your new home.

Thanks HS !!

I've got to add, i agree with HiTeck in that i'd hate to see you banned from there. But, at the same time i applaud you and your resolve to make this your new home. (y)

Bro, hope you have a good time helping run the 360 forum here. I know over on aD, more than a few postings were used for our amusement. Hope that doesn't happen here. For now, it seems to be more under control here. Who knows, you might bring a few more members here with your departure.

I was going to list the online community, but i figured that was good enough. Those that want to will contact me. Besides, they would have edited it. :grin:

Dont forget to show HS appreciation by pressing the
post_thanks.gif
button.

Oh I know him alright but I thought you would be more aligned with ddp as he is a fellow countryman :)

Either way if you are leaving you will still get flamed, I am subscribed as I know where it will go ;)

flamed by the mods, yes, by the users probablly not. we were pretty close, i play with a couple of them on Xbox Live. :grin:

several addicts at that.. :) and actually i talked to ddp and locoeng on ocasion through pm's.

Last edited:
They wont play with you anymore. I have been dying to say that again since I past 10
26.jpg

We all know them here believe me :)

Last edited:
lol i am just hoping to see one of creaky's infamous motovation pics to be quite honest lol cant stand the guy, but i love the pics!

Back