MYtvonline2 app

wullboy

TK Veteran
For the guys running the Mytvonline app on your formuler box, and your provider is not wanting to support your MAC address for your connection.... Then fear not, Hear what you need to do to keep the app running

I have removed what was on here due to getting my arse kicked......

Last edited:
From experience most hardcoded apps wont let you select the MXplayer, think they have got wise to this.

You can do it in VLC I done a post on this months ago. However would not reveal the method. You are going to upset all the providers

Keep saying it and will say again providers know when you are NOT using their own apps it shows on the panels and easily delete/block their lines.
All these people posting how to do this that and other to get server url details will be the ones crying like b*tches when having to use a vpn due to peoples stupidity.
Its not providers choice to move away from mac lines blame the people who are hacking the lines simple science and if you don't like the apps providers offer go pay sly vm talktalk see what deals you can get!!!!

Most don't care bazz. If you sign up and say you want to use tivimate they will give you the required details. They just won't on trials.

I must be with a provider who cares then lol
The trouble is suppliers think they are protected. It is impossible for suppliers to protect this info. If you have a spy from sly they can get the url etc in seconds. Even if you block through the players.

In all fairness

Your Z8 seems like a waste then if your provider is giving you a app.
Who said I was using an app off provider I was replying to Mike saying I must be with a provider who cares and who STILL supports mol via mac bud

The trouble is suppliers think they are protected. It is impossible for suppliers to protect this info. If you have a spy from sly they can get the url etc in seconds. Even if you block through the players.
Agreed bud but there is always a way in this game for sure😉😉😉

Who said I was using an app off provider I was replying to Mike saying I must be with a provider who cares and who STILL supports mol via mac bud
Apologies i must be reading it wrong

Mike said

"Most don't care bazz. If you sign up and say you want to use tivimate they will give you the required details. They just won't on trials."

Your reply

I must be with a provider that cares

I took that as your supplier cares to not give away the required details. So wonder why you had a Z8

Back