N-Line freezing for good after 10 seconds

forbas

Hi all. Maybe you can help me. I have two satellite receivers. Downstairs Vu+ zero running N-Line (no problems no freezes no glitches) and upstairs openbox v8s running c-line on software ver: 3511HD_10_08_2015_06B7.

Now I wanted to add n-line to my v8s because c-line I have there is freezing and is no good. I tried to do it through the MgCamd as a newcamd.list my n-line comes in format:
CWS_KEEPALIVE = 300
CWS = xxxx.xx 00000 xxxxxxx xxxxxxx 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

after adding this line to the openbox and restarting it I can watch tv only for like 10 seconds, after that screen is frozen. The box itself is not frozen I can access the menu change channels do everything. Just no more tv signal. After restarting same situation. 10 seconds of picture and freeze. I know for fact the n-line is fine as I use it downstairs.

I also try to add the same line through CCCam as a cccam.cfg file in format N: xxxx.xx 11123 xxxxxxx xxxxxxx 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 but no joy. It does not work at all. When I go to see the line through manage option it shows it as active.

Any ideas ? It almost looks like my openbox v8s does not like n-lines.

Thank you

Please help.

You would need to have one receiver completely powered down not just on standby as it's still connected to the Internet. Two receivers trying to login to the server at the same time on 1 connection would cause your symptoms.

speak to you line provider to see if you can add the extra box to your line, those providers who don't offer multi room as standard often ask a small charge to add your second box, or you can move to a different provider who does allow it.

Does matter! As log as lan cable in its always connected to server and seems the server software has seen this and your causing trouble

Back