n line help

kydavies

hey guys ive recently purchased the h.2s and ive downloaded softcam and installed cccam, mgcamd and another file i read needed to be installed.

i used to own a skybox where i would put the nline in manually but this looks completely different now any help would be appreciated thanks

Hi kydavies

best way is to get a ftp program downloaded onto your computer I personally use dreambox control centre.

on your zgemma box press menu/ information/ network and make a note of your ip address.
open your ftp program and on left hand side open usr/ keys and right click on newcamd.list and select edit then paste yourline in there but make sure you replace n: with cws= space then the line,

hope this helps you.

filezilla or cyberduck also work well as ftp programmes - basically they all just open up/allow you to see the file system on your receiver. can I suggest that you should alos ftp the slyk1 skin aswell. I assume you have tuned it, connected it properly and got your channels in the epg etc?

i managed to sort it before i used the sucmnsee vix backup there were numerous sample files which threw me after i installed the backup there were simply 2 files in the usr/keyfolder which allowed it to work,my old niggle i got now is i woke up this morning amd lost the majority of my skly channels

i managed to sort it before i used the sucmnsee vix backup there were numerous sample files which threw me after i installed the backup there were simply 2 files in the usr/keyfolder which allowed it to work,my old niggle i got now is i woke up this morning amd lost the majority of my skly channels
read kiddac bare bores guide that give u more of an idea

Back