Nagra 3 next areas - post if you have received new cards (uk)

Bham

All channels gone down here in Birmingham !!!! If there iz a box that is capable of handling the Ng3 Please PM me !!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks

trust me it won`t stay on.

Well you was certainly right dee, all off now, last week was the last one still running sports only, that's
now gone. do you have any info on S/V 6 LAN ,HD COMBO LAN and what is the new S/V 7 is this sat only.
Does this mean all gone , some say working with 6 and combo with lan connection is this correct.

Hope i'm not breaking rules m8.

Cheers m8 crap result last night for us m8.

Last edited:
I have Just bought The Box USB 2, I have had it for a wk, now all my channels have gone......... is there anyway I can get them back, I also notice Starview are still selling them & not telling customers about this?
Help would be really appreciated

Thankyou

I have Just bought The Box USB 2, I have had it for a wk, now all my channels have gone......... is there anyway I can get them back, I also notice Starview are still selling them & not telling customers about this?
Help would be really appreciated

Thankyou

you have posted this in the wrong thread, check the beginning of this thread for your area. plus you will find they are probably being sold as freeview boxes

eurovox bristol

you have posted this in the wrong thread, check the beginning of this thread
for your area. plus you will find they are probably being sold as freeview boxes

all the bristol area has gone over to nag 3. the last channels went tuesday night.. it was good whilse it lasted.

---------- Post added at 12:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 PM ----------

hi guys can anyone tell me where i can get hold of the f.t.a. firmware for a eurovox 6000sd and can it be used using an aireal other than a cable input.. cheers

stratford on avon switched today 28/10/10

---------- Post added at 12:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 PM ----------

sorry date wrong 28/09/2010

memi786 post deleted please use the thanks or like button at the bottom of each post instead of posting "thanks"

Back