Nanomid player/ cannot install correctly????

bondy lad

Afternoon all, I just hope I am posting in right section today????? Given up on trying to install duplex for my son, So now have invested in nanomid ( iptv direct to Samsung tv), have followed the instructions and have now had 60 to 70 attempts to install without success, I just eventually get the red dot with error written,,,,I have followed instructions as far as I know to the letter , obviously doing something wrong,,, I think it maybe when it says ,, add playlist,, I just press “add playlist “ and just end up with “error”,, any offers please, remembering I am not techie in any way,, thank you.

Last edited:
Yes, it’s in the App Store, press install and pay £9-00 for lifetime sub, I can only guess that there is Deffo something I am not doing that is not actually written down???? What’s this “add playlist”???? What does that mean???d SO I just press add..

On nanomid you give the provider opt code and they do it there end you get a week's trail, then have to buy the app after. So basically you don't see any details from the trial or sub off provider it's a really good app I use it myself

Absolutely no idea what you are saying , you must remember I am clueless I followed instructions, as for m3u complete meanlingless to me,, you guys are great and helpful, I just don’t know how to proceed,, anyway will stick at and try to educate my pea brain!!!!

My provider did it for me no problem,my backup provider did the same but it ha come up error although provider said it was added successfully,stumped.

Back