NAS openatv 6.2 recordings missing

PH086

Hi
I have a Zgemma H.2H that records to my Synology NAS when I open the folder on my Zgemma the folder looks empty eg no recordings. But if I open the folder on my laptop all recordings are in the folder and I can play them on my laptop. I have other folders on my NAS that play fine on the Zgemma. It’s only my recordings folder that doesn’t display anything.

Thanks

if you press the file button how much space is showing as free? if it shows something like 64k then it is probably looking on internal memory.

Press the yellow button, do you see your nas drive listed? if so select it, if not try rebooting the box, 'restart' not 'restart gui'

if you press the file button how much space is showing as free? if it shows something like 64k then it is probably looking on internal memory.

Press the yellow button, do you see your nas drive listed? if so select it, if not try rebooting the box, 'restart' not 'restart gui'
Thanks for the help I went into setup and changed locations all records popped up sorry about the delay in getting back to you

Back